Emotions ran hot at the April 15 South Fayette Board of Commissioners meeting, as commissioners Deron Gabriel and Jessica Cardillo Wagenhoffer exchanged personal jabs over official business the same day he filed a federal lawsuit claiming she, other commissioners and the township violated his civil rights after a censure vote against him while he was not present. The arguments drew comments from the audience, with some calling for commissioners’ resignations.
- RT @SHAlmanacSports: #CanonMcMillan at #MtLebanon #WPIAL Section 4-AAAA baseball game cancelled today.
- .@SouthFayetteTwp breaks ground for new playground: http://t.co/etmEvmXlPz
- RT @DavidMSinger: Bad blood in @SouthFayetteTwp as the township revisits drilling ordinances and looks to sell Star City for $5 mil. http:/…
- Have you subscribed to our weekly newsletter? https://t.co/bX1FwYr49V
- Our newspaper rack got a name at Dormont Public Library!
- Scott Township, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania Wendy's to get a new look â€“ in a new building.
- Better make sure to stock up on tissues â€“ allergies are particularly bad this year. Find out what you can do to get some relief.
- It's been a rough week in #SouthFayette, but it did end on a high note.