More than 15 months and $7.36 million later, Valley Brook Road in Peters Township opened to traffic Aug. 28. The first car traveled west up the newly constructed ramp toward Washington Road at exactly 2:47 p.m., following a brief ribbon-cutting ceremony.
- RT @SHAlmanacSports: #MtLebanon wraps up win vs. #CanonMcMillan. #WPIAL http://t.co/POeYsemJZ6 http://t.co/EQMyqHIHCf
- RT @SHAlmanacSports: Send your #WPIAL football updates & highlights tonight to @SHAlmanacSports
- RT @SHAlmanacSports: Follow @SHAlmanacSports for #WPIAL football. Tonight #CanonMcMillan vs. #MtLebanon!
- RT @DavidMSinger: Peters police, fire: witnesses must've mistaken car; apparently did a Uturn behind Szabo salon building; No injuries in V…
- It's high school football season! Sports editor Eleanor Bailey was at the Canon-McMillan School District vs. Mt. Lebanon School District game last night. Today, she will be at the Seton-La Salle Catholic High School game as well as the Bishop Canevin High School game.
- No need to budget for extra time any more! #ValleyBrookRoad is open in #PetersTownship.
- Correction: According to Peters Twp. Chamber of Commerce, Valleybrook Road will open after 2:30 p.m. ribbon cutting today.
- #SouthHills residents with amazing jobs, take one.