Flaherty – Paul
Duke and Mary Kay Paul of Peters Township announce the engagement of their son, Stephen, to Beverly Flaherty, daughter of Regis and Elizabeth Flaherty of Pittsburgh.
Stephen is a graduate of Peters Township High School, Duquesne University and the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. He is an attorney for Thomas A. Will & Associates in Pittsburgh.
Beverly is a graduate of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart and Duquesne University were she received a bachelor of science degree in early childhood & elementary education. She is as an educational coordinator with the Cyert Center for Early Education at Carnegie Mellon University.
A May wedding is planned.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
PIAA win cures ailing CV Colts (98)
Bower Hill organizes food drive to honor Roberto Clemente (38)
St. Clair Hospital named in Top 10 in nationwide hospitals (37)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (33)
St. Clair Hospital named in Top 10 in nationwide hospitals (175)
PIAA win cures ailing CV Colts (48)
Ward Home fundraiser (25)
Bower Hill organizes food drive to honor Roberto Clemente (23)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)