Flaherty – Paul
Duke and Mary Kay Paul of Peters Township announce the engagement of their son, Stephen, to Beverly Flaherty, daughter of Regis and Elizabeth Flaherty of Pittsburgh.
Stephen is a graduate of Peters Township High School, Duquesne University and the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. He is an attorney for Thomas A. Will & Associates in Pittsburgh.
Beverly is a graduate of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart and Duquesne University were she received a bachelor of science degree in early childhood & elementary education. She is as an educational coordinator with the Cyert Center for Early Education at Carnegie Mellon University.
A May wedding is planned.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Bethel Park wins volleyball tournament (30)
Free dance lessons for PT students will be offered March 22 following twerking incident (25)
USC girls making the grade on the court (19)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (17)
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (217)
Residents expressed concerns about a sprinkler ordinance in Peters, but no decision on any possible action (94)
Boston Marathon ‘will never be the same’ (60)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Dance lessons for PTHS students set for March 22 (1)
Mt. Lebanon schools face $2.6 million shortfall in budget (1)
Air quality a concern (1)
Texting insensitive to families (1)