Flaherty – Paul
Duke and Mary Kay Paul of Peters Township announce the engagement of their son, Stephen, to Beverly Flaherty, daughter of Regis and Elizabeth Flaherty of Pittsburgh.
Stephen is a graduate of Peters Township High School, Duquesne University and the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. He is an attorney for Thomas A. Will & Associates in Pittsburgh.
Beverly is a graduate of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart and Duquesne University were she received a bachelor of science degree in early childhood & elementary education. She is as an educational coordinator with the Cyert Center for Early Education at Carnegie Mellon University.
A May wedding is planned.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Achieving athletes - Dec. 4 (17)
Almanac Girls’ Soccer All-Stars (14)
BP’s Ruzzini named Almanac MVP (11)
Paint-your-own pottery: a fun indoor activity (8)
Three local schools receive Blue Ribbon awards (8)
Off duty Cecil police officer struck by car (66)
Bethel Park School District re-elects Cook as pres (60)
SF makes changes to proposed budget (56)
Almanac Girls’ Soccer All-Stars (15)
Achieving athletes - Dec. 4 (12)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)