Haines - Gray
Robyn R. Haines and Thomas W. Gray
Haines - Gray
Robyn R. Haines and Thomas W. Gray were united in marriage at St. Bede the Venerable Church in Mentor, Ohio, by the Rev. Tim Plavac. A reception was held at The Old Courthouse in Cleveland.
Robyn is the daughter of Bruce and Judy Haines of Mentor, Ohio. Her grandparents are Mr. and Mrs. Harold Haines, and Pat Connerton and the late Mr. Connerton, all of Mentor.
Thomas is the son of Thomas and Mary Ann Gray of Bethel Park. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Bill Adams of Duquesne, and Velma Gray and the late Mr. Gray of Worthington.
Serving as matron of honor was Kim Guerrieri, sister of the bride.
Bridesmaids were Christina Walsh and Ann Marie Gray, sisters of the groom; and Meghan Hennies, Kate Banks, Jessica Deaton, Jacqueline Henry and Julie Plescia, friends of the bride.
Junior bridesmaid was Kaitlyn Guerrieri, niece of the bride. Flower girl was Jenna Haines, niece of the bride.
Matthew Gray, brother of the groom, served as best man.
Groomsmen were Bob Haines, brother of the bride; Tim Adams, cousin of the groom; and Scott Alborg, Jeff Fisher, Mike Mulhern, Rich Morrison and Tim Kovac, friends of the groom.
Junior groomsmen were Robert and Ryan Guerrieri, nephews of the bride.
The bride is a graduate of Mentor High School in Ohio and Ohio University where she earned a bachelor of science in journalism. She is a reporter for Channel 4 News in Columbus.
The groom is a graduate of Bethel Park High School and Ohio University where he earned a bachelor of science in communications. He is a director of research at Channel 4 News in Columbus.
The couple honeymooned in Punta Cana and the Dominican Republic.
Haines - Gray
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (1188)
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (412)
Peters Township keeping pace in Section 5 baseball (156)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (140)
Bethel Park wins national hockey championship (118)
Celebrate Indian Pride fundraiser (81)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (62)
Fundraisers - April 16 (48)
Recovery is the only antidote to the drug issue (46)
Franklin Regional incident hits too close to home (46)