Fourth grade students in Jennifer Sabol’s room at William Penn Elementary School in the Bethel Park School District used their artistic and writing skills to create a beautiful Winter Wonderland display on the bulletin board outside their classroom. The teacher asked the students to draw a winter scene on a piece of paper and then write a story based on their picture. The students especially enjoyed utilizing their artistic talents to inspire their writing. Pictured are Zach Walters and Kelsey Aronhalt.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
How your education dollars are being spent (133)
McGinnis Market closing its doors after more than three decades (128)
Local author publishes a thriller (127)
SF organization expands special needs students’ social circle (127)
Bethel Park wants reform for cyber and charter school funding (110)
Bethel Park School District deserves better leadership (22)
How your education dollars are being spent (20)
Group expands special-needs students’ social circle (1)