PMEA District Band
Eleven Bethel Park High School students successfully auditioned and have been selected to play in the Pennsylvania Music Educators Association’s District Band Concert, which will be held on Jan. 26 at Baldwin High School. Representing Bethel Park High School in the upcoming District Band Concert are (front row, left to right): Tori Chorey, E-flat soprano clarinet; Sharyn Braff, trombone; Phoebe Gorges, French horn; Stephanie Carter, flute; Mary Hannah Swaney, flute; and Olivia Dowd, alto clarinet; and (back row, left to right): Alex Light, alto saxophone; Jonathon Griffith, tenor saxophone; Joe Beaver, trumpet; Lucas Beaver, bassoon; and Travis Butler, percussion. The students are taught by Bethel Park High School Band Director Chad Thompson.
PMEA District Band
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
USC’s Steel Curtain (42)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (41)
Achieving athletes - Dec. 4 (35)
BP’s Ruzzini named Almanac MVP (29)
Almanac Girls’ Soccer All-Stars (26)
Off duty Cecil police officer struck by car (66)
Bethel Park School District re-elects Cook as pres (60)
SF makes changes to proposed budget (56)
Almanac Girls’ Soccer All-Stars (15)
Achieving athletes - Dec. 4 (12)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)