PMEA District Band
Eleven Bethel Park High School students successfully auditioned and have been selected to play in the Pennsylvania Music Educators Association’s District Band Concert, which will be held on Jan. 26 at Baldwin High School. Representing Bethel Park High School in the upcoming District Band Concert are (front row, left to right): Tori Chorey, E-flat soprano clarinet; Sharyn Braff, trombone; Phoebe Gorges, French horn; Stephanie Carter, flute; Mary Hannah Swaney, flute; and Olivia Dowd, alto clarinet; and (back row, left to right): Alex Light, alto saxophone; Jonathon Griffith, tenor saxophone; Joe Beaver, trumpet; Lucas Beaver, bassoon; and Travis Butler, percussion. The students are taught by Bethel Park High School Band Director Chad Thompson.
PMEA District Band
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
‘Heaven Can Wait’ (31)
South Fayette in the wrong in bully case (26)
Wiles qualifies for nationals (26)
Page turns caddie job into scholarship cash (25)
Canon-McMillan approves redistricting plan (86)
Fundraiser - April 23 (79)
Proud of international baccalaureate education (69)
South Fayette in the wrong in bully case (58)
Mt. Lebanon signals need to be upgraded (51)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)