2013’s first baby
St. Clair Hospital in Mt. Lebanon welcomed the first baby of 2013 with the arrival of Alden William Johnson at 8:26 a.m. Jan. 1. Alden is the first child of John and Jessica Johnson of Eighty Four, and weighed in at 11 pounds, 3 ounces. At birth, he was 21 inches long. John and Jessica Johnson, both nurses, grew up as next door neighbors and have been married for five years. She works in Oakland and he works at The Washington Hospital. Alden was named for one of his father’s relatives who sailed to America on the Mayflower.
2013’s first baby
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (73)
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (16)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (14)
Free dance lessons for PT students will be offered March 22 following twerking incident (14)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (13)
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (467)
Mt. Lebanon rifle team future unclear (77)
Expansion possible for South Fayette High School (76)
(No heading) (14)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (2)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)
Texting insensitive to families (1)