Bethel Park High School sophomore Joseph Beaver successfully auditioned and has been selected to perform in the Pennsylvania Music Educators Association’s Region Orchestra Concert, which will be held Feb. 23 at Hollidaysburg High School in Hollidaysburg, Pa. Joe is taught by Bethel Park High School Orchestra Director Stephanie Glover.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
South Fayette school budget includes .527 mill increase (259)
Traffic surprises as Valley Brook roadwork begins (253)
Cecil, North Strabane, Peters stoke county’s population growth (235)
North Strabane Township man arrested (222)
Bethel Park residents vote yes for home-rule charter change (171)
Traffic surprises as Valley Brook roadwork begins (73)
Cecil, North Strabane, Peters stoke county’s population growth (73)
South Fayette school budget includes .527 mill increase (66)
North Strabane Township man arrested (53)
How your education dollars are being spent (20)
Group expands special-needs students’ social circle (1)
Fired up (1)