Bethel Park High School sophomore Joseph Beaver successfully auditioned and has been selected to perform in the Pennsylvania Music Educators Association’s Region Orchestra Concert, which will be held Feb. 23 at Hollidaysburg High School in Hollidaysburg, Pa. Joe is taught by Bethel Park High School Orchestra Director Stephanie Glover.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
South Fayette headed to Hershey (99)
Paint-your-own pottery: a fun indoor activity (71)
Market District Express opens in Peters Township (60)
Lawrence resident sentenced to 6-12 years for sex crimes (53)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (53)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)