Fish Fry events
St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Church in Cecil Township will hold its annual fish fry 11 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Ash Wednesday, Feb. 13, and each Friday during lent including Good Friday.
Eat-in or take out. The menu features breaded cod, baked cod, salmon, Maine lobster rolls, crab cakes, scallops, shrimp, and cabbage and noodles.
Call 412-221-9771 event days or 412-221-1560 non-event days.
St. Patrick Church, Canonsburg, lunch 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Fridays in lent, except Good Friday. The menu includes fish sandwich, mac & cheese, stewed tomatoes, fries. Dinner 4-7 p.m. includes fish dinner (broiled or fried), shrimp, Lenten soups, fries, mac & cheese, stewed tomatoes, cole slaw, dessert.
Call 724-745-6560 or fax order to 724-746-1112.
VFW Post 764, McMurray, 11:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m. Fridays in Lent. Fish, mac & cheese, haluski, shrimp, clam chowder, crab cakes and oysters.
Trax Farms, Finleyville, features fish sandwiches and dinners until 5 p.m. on Fridays in Lent. Sides include mac & cheese or haluski.
Christ U.M. Church, Bethel Park, will hold fish fries on Fridays in Lent through March 22. Lunch will be available 11 a.m.-2 p.m.; dinner 4-6:30 p.m.
Call 412-835-6621 to place an order.
Ancient Order of Hibernians Division 32 will hold its annual fish fry 4-7:30 p.m. Feb. 15, 22, March 1, 8, 15 and 22 at the Ukrainian-American Citizens Club in Carnegie. New this year is baked cod and potatoes. Irish potato nachos, shrimp bisque, fish sandwiches, fries, mac & cheese and haluska also will be featured.
True Vine Anglican Church, 700 East Main Street, Monongahela, will hold its fish fry from 11:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. beginning Ash Wednesday, Feb. 13, and continuing every Friday during Lent.
Fish sandwiches and other seafood plus sides will be available. Take out orders will also be accepted. Call 724-292-8561 with questions.
Fish Fry events
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
St. Clair Hospital named in Top 10 in nationwide hospitals (16)
Bethel Park student’s class project makes it around the world (15)
Brightwood Fire Station preps for demo (15)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (12)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)