Brush up on proper grammar
Sydnee Bagovich, The Grammar Nerd
The top two characteristics singles looking to date want in their potential partners are good teeth and good grammar. This surprising information was recently revealed in an online survey by Match.com, which asked both men and women to rate what traits they were looking for in the opposite sex.
Singles, and anyone else looking to improve their grammar skills, are invited to attend “Quick Fixes for Everyday Grammar Blunders and Business Writing Etiquette” from 1-2:30 p.m. March 9 at the Peters Township Public Library.
The program will be offered by Sydnee Bagovich, The Grammar Nerd, whose intense interest in grammar began in her grade school years. She holds a bachelor’s degree from Robert Morris University and an MBA from the Katz Graduate School of Business at the University of Pittsburgh.
“Like it or not ... fair or unfair ... we are judged every day by how we communicate through our writing and speaking,” Bagovich said. “Be aware of the message behind your message and learn how to be confident in writing and speaking with certain essential lessons.”
Register to attend by emailing email@example.com or call 724-941-9430. There is a $5 fee for this program, which must be paid the day of the event. Plan to arrive at 12:45 p.m. so that the registration fee can be processed prior to the start of the program. For more information, visit ptlibrary.org.
Brush up on proper grammar
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (142)
South Hills police participating in Drug Take-Back Day April 26 (78)
Bethel Park man charged in Canonsburg chase (62)
Carla Hall of ‘The Chew’ visiting Giant Eagle Market District (57)
Bethel Park wins national hockey championship (55)
South Hills police participating in Drug Take-Back Day April 26 (81)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)