Trax Farms, Finleyville, will hold its indoor flea market starting at 10 a.m. March 2 and 3. Choose from antiques, gifts, collectibles, clothing and hobbies.
Free parking and admission.
Vendors: Only 83 spots are available. Cost for a 10 feet by 10 feet space for the entire weekend is $30. Reserve and prepay for all five weekends at a discounted cost of $27 per weekend. Spaces can be purchased with a credit card over the phone. Spaces will be assigned a spot number by the event coordinator at a later date.
Vendors must apply in person to select their own spot numbers.
Wheeling Civic Garden Center, Oglebay Park, will hold its annual Jumble Sale March 15-17. Donations of jewelry, books, kitchen articles, games, tools and toys will be appreciated. Items can be brought to the garden center through March 11.
For details, call 304-242-0665.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Students get lessons in health at fitness fair (243)
Three Rivers Arts Festival celebrates 54 years (236)
Seton-La Salle captures Division I boys’ lacrosse title (201)
Weird Al Yankovic to kick off Meadows summer concert series (194)
Bethel Park sets deadline for transportation compromise proposal (183)
Bethel Park sets deadline for transportation compromise proposal (145)
Seton-La Salle captures Division I boys’ lacrosse title (129)
Tournament winners (126)
Students get lessons in health at fitness fair (97)
Weird Al Yankovic to kick off Meadows summer concert series (86)
How your education dollars are being spent (20)
Group expands special-needs students’ social circle (1)
Fired up (1)