Briefs – Feb. 27
Donations needed for Fabric Fair
The Salvation Army will hold its 25th Annual Fabric Fair from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. April 6 at the South Park Home Economics Building on Brownsville Road.
Sponsored by the organization’s Greater Pittsburgh Women’s Auxiliary, the event will feature patterns, upholstery, fabric, yarns and notions at discount prices.
Donations of fabric and notions are needed. For information, call Leah Horcholic at 412-446-1534.
Nominations sought for senior volunteers
The Salute to Senior Service program, sponsored by Home Instead Inc., honors the contributions of adults 65 and older who give at least 15 hours a month of volunteer service.
Nominations will be accepted through March 31. Online voting will be held April 15-30. To submit a form online, visit www.SalutetoSeniorService.com. Forms also can be mailed to Salute to Senior Service, P.O. Box 285, Bellevue, NE 68005.
Briefs – Feb. 27
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Chishko, Macri win PIAA titles (118)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (66)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (57)
Alavi leads PT into PIHL semifinals (37)
Chishko, Macri win PIAA titles (79)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)