On the hunt
Bethel-Upper St. Clair Evening Rotary and Upper St. Clair High School Interact Club, with assistance from USC’s Department of Recreation and Leisure Services, hosted an Easter Egg Hunt on the three-hole golf course at the township’s recreation center on McLaughlin Run Road. Children collected candy-filled eggs and received prizes in their age groups. The Easter Bunny also made an appearance. Pictured is Febe Morey before the hunt, who has her basket and is ready to gather eggs.
On the hunt
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Say no to SB 76 (350)
Lebo teams look to shine in new gym (254)
Feline friends care for the homeless (165)
Achieving athletes (161)
Hollywood comes to Muse’s Mr. Zzzzz’s Pub and Pizza, Italian Club (150)
Lions roar past Imhotep, 41-0 (189)
No real estate tax increase in Peters Twp. (125)
Say no to SB 76 (6)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
USC man charged with obstruction of justice (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)