On the hunt
Bethel-Upper St. Clair Evening Rotary and Upper St. Clair High School Interact Club, with assistance from USC’s Department of Recreation and Leisure Services, hosted an Easter Egg Hunt on the three-hole golf course at the township’s recreation center on McLaughlin Run Road. Children collected candy-filled eggs and received prizes in their age groups. The Easter Bunny also made an appearance. Pictured is Febe Morey before the hunt, who has her basket and is ready to gather eggs.
On the hunt
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (29)
Budget woes continue for USC (14)
Twerking conversation has gone on too long (13)
Lohman dives to PIAA heights; USC boys finish third in swimming (13)
Brinkhoff set to shine in last scholastic swim meet (11)
Scott salt supply stocked (77)
Twerking conversation has gone on too long (2)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)