KO Camp Invention, a week-long adventure in creativity, is currently accepting registrations for the summer camp to be held 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m. June 24-28 at Dormont Elementary School. Students entering grades 1-6 for the 2013-2014 school year will become investigators, engineers and scientists while creating inventions to solve exciting challenges. Cost is $220 per student. Register by March 28 for a $25 discount or online for an additional $5 discount. A limited number of scholarships will be available based on financial need. Parents are responsible for their child’s transportation and lunch. To register, call 1-800-968-4332 or visit www.campinvention.org.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
South Hills Village undergoing renovation (77)
Piece of former Mayview property taken by eminent domain (52)
Carla Hall of ‘The Chew’ visiting Giant Eagle Market District (50)
Bethel Park wins national hockey championship (48)
Twerking conversation has gone on too long (47)
South Hills Village undergoing renovation (627)
Brookline residents still wary of Castlegate development (222)
Peters Township School Board issues deadline to booster groups (109)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)