KO Camp Invention, a week-long adventure in creativity, is currently accepting registrations for the summer camp to be held 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m. June 24-28 at Dormont Elementary School. Students entering grades 1-6 for the 2013-2014 school year will become investigators, engineers and scientists while creating inventions to solve exciting challenges. Cost is $220 per student. Register by March 28 for a $25 discount or online for an additional $5 discount. A limited number of scholarships will be available based on financial need. Parents are responsible for their child’s transportation and lunch. To register, call 1-800-968-4332 or visit www.campinvention.org.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
PT, BP, USC headline Almanac Elite Eleven List (444)
BP’s Ruzzini named Almanac MVP (293)
Upper St. Clair switching to automated recycling pickup in 2015 (160)
Hickory up next for South Fayette (156)
Cecil police dog hit by vehicle while chasing theft suspect (117)
Football class dominates SF meeting (216)
Upper St. Clair switching to automated recycling pickup in 2015 (196)
Hickory up next for South Fayette (75)
Lebo board elects new leaders (57)
BP’s Ruzzini named Almanac MVP (42)
Election results produce few surprises (1)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)