Country Meadows, Bridgeville, will host Gregory Gibson as Pittsburgh Pirate Roberto Clemente at 1 p.m. April 4 in Building 3. “Roberto: A Chat with an Angel” will guide folks on a journey of Clemente’s life from childhood to his career in major league baseball. For more information or to make reservations, call 412-257-4566.
Adult Interest Center at Southminster Presbyterian Church, Mt. Lebanon, meets at 11 a.m. Fridays. Lunch is served at noon for $6.
Gurney Bolster will introduce Tai Chi for Health on April 5. Learn exercises for sitting or standing.
Collier Township Parks & Rec will offer a Senior Lunch & Movie Matinee beginning at noon on April 9.
Cost is $5 per resident and $6 per non-resident.
Preregistration is required online at www.colliertwp.net; via mail to Collier Township Municipal Building, 2418 Hilltop Road, Suite 100, Presto, PA 15142; or in person at the Parks & Rec office.
Asbury Heights & Gallagher Home Health Services will hold a Senior Luncheon and Movie Matinee on April 16 for senior adults and their guests at the Mt. Lebanon Rec Center. Mt. Lebanon residency is not required. The focus will be Earth Day.
Check in is at 10:30 a.m.
Preregistration required. Cost of $6/person is due by noon on April 12. Fee includes lunch, 50/50 raffle and a movie.
Hilltoppers of Scott Township plan a day trip for May 16. The day includes “Mama” starring Vicki Lawrence and lunch at Lakeview Restaurant.
For more information, call 412-279-0406.
Senior Living Advisors and Gallagher Home Health will sponsor Julian Gray Associates and the Western PA Healthcare Professional’s Conference at 7:30 a.m. May 10 at the Double Tree, Green Tree.
Professionals will learn the latest updates and changes in the healthcare industry.
For details, call 412-833-4400.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Chishko, Macri win PIAA titles (19)
O’Connor invests in BP basketball (19)
Chishko, Macri win PIAA titles (12)
Electric bikes on the move in Pennsylvania (10)
South Park resident among those missing on Malaysia Airlines flight (214)
Program sheds light on Affordable Healthcare Act (149)
Army Reserves members read to students (98)
Chishko, Macri win PIAA titles (95)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)