St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Church, Cecil Township, 11 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Fridays during Lent, including Good Friday. Eat-in or take out. Call 412-221-9771 event days or 412-221-1560 nonevent days.
VFW Post 764, McMurray, 11:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m. Fridays in Lent. Fish, mac and cheese, haluski, shrimp, clam chowder, crab cakes and oysters. Call 724-941-2005.
Trax Farms, Finleyville, features fish sandwiches and dinners until 5 p.m. Fridays in Lent. Sides include mac and cheese or haluski.
Christ U.M. Church, Bethel Park, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and 4-6:30 p.m. Fridays in Lent, through Good Friday. Call 412-835-6621 to order.
St. Thomas More Church, Bethel Park, will sponsor pasta and fish dinners 4:30-7:30 p.m. Fridays in Lent.
True Vine Anglican Church, Monongahela, 11:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Fridays in Lent. Fish sandwiches and other seafood and sides will be available along with take-out orders. Call 724-292-8561.
Carnegie United Methodist Church, 4-7 p.m. Fridays during Lent. Menu includes fish sandwiches and dinners, pierogies and more.
VFW Post 331, Carnegie, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Eat in or take out. Call 412-276-9932.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Second arrest made in Mt. Lebanon shooting (5)
SF, USC headline Almanac Premier Pigskin Performers (4)
Brumbaugh, Watson named Almanac MVPs (4)
Sights & Sounds - Oct. 30 (3)
Things many do not know about reindeer (11)
Say no to SB 76 (7)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)
Drunk driving mothers deserve jail time (1)