Prom Fashion Show
Peters Township High School Thespian Troupe #185 and the Thespian Backers are producing a Prom Fashion Show, which will take place April 6 at the high school. Hip fashions from Carrie Ann’s Bridal and Tuxedo Junction at South Hills Village will be modeled by students, and Crossroad Florist will showcase the latest trends in boutonnieres and corsages. Tickets at the door are $5. Pictured are senior thespians Alex Luketich, Josh Reardon and Mitch Echement.
Prom Fashion Show
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Lebo commission tables zoning change after outspoken criticism (1083)
Siak, Worcester lead BP into PIHL finals (159)
Dudzinski smashes state record (149)
Dagnal leads PT into PIHL finals (131)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (128)
Lebo commission tables zoning change after outspoken criticism (373)
USC man killed in plane crash at Washington Airport (207)
SLS, Canevin headed for showdown (170)
Twerking conversation has gone on too long (146)
Surveillance cameras key to catching criminals (145)
Twerking conversation has gone on too long (2)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)