Art in a Box
It’s a multi-media evening on April 5 at The D.A.P. Co-Op for Dance, Arts & Photography in Carnegie, which will host its third “Art in a Box,” featuring performances by Southwest Ballet, Slava Modern Dance, Logan McGurdy, jazz guitarist Armando Camillo and vocalist Jessi Cataneo. An art exhibition by Carnegie iconographer Michael Kapeluck and photo exhibit will be on display. There will be a post-show reception in Artists Market, as well as jewelry by Silpada and weavings by Jenny Leanne Riddle. Doors open at 7 p.m. and tickets are $7. For reservations, call 412-403-7357, or visit www.dapcoop.com. Pictured here are oil painter Elaine Grant and artist Matthew Conroy, both of Bethel Park, viewing Grant’s work on display at last month’s “Art in a Box.”
Art in a Box
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
SF students participate in Apple, Google’s Hour of Code (125)
South Fayette faces Imhotep Charter in state final (69)
USC dominates Almanac Elite Eleven All-Star list (55)
11-year old donates iPads to BP’s Pathfinder School (45)
Religion - Sept. 11 (41)
Dance class gets amputees back on their feet (179)
Dogs and cats the same as cows and chickens (31)
Look around: business is booming (30)
Holiday Happenings – Dec. 11 (28)
Sights & Sounds – Dec. 11 (26)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)