Art in a Box
It’s a multi-media evening on April 5 at The D.A.P. Co-Op for Dance, Arts & Photography in Carnegie, which will host its third “Art in a Box,” featuring performances by Southwest Ballet, Slava Modern Dance, Logan McGurdy, jazz guitarist Armando Camillo and vocalist Jessi Cataneo. An art exhibition by Carnegie iconographer Michael Kapeluck and photo exhibit will be on display. There will be a post-show reception in Artists Market, as well as jewelry by Silpada and weavings by Jenny Leanne Riddle. Doors open at 7 p.m. and tickets are $7. For reservations, call 412-403-7357, or visit www.dapcoop.com. Pictured here are oil painter Elaine Grant and artist Matthew Conroy, both of Bethel Park, viewing Grant’s work on display at last month’s “Art in a Box.”
Art in a Box
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
South Fayette in the wrong in bully case (45)
‘Heaven Can Wait’ (41)
4 area players honored (37)
Page turns caddie job into scholarship cash (33)
Canon-McMillan approves redistricting plan (86)
Fundraiser - April 23 (79)
Proud of international baccalaureate education (69)
South Fayette in the wrong in bully case (58)
Mt. Lebanon signals need to be upgraded (51)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)