Lenin’s words ring true todayPublished Apr 3, 2013 at 10:36 am (Updated Apr 3, 2013 at 10:36 am)
More than 90 years ago, in 1921, Vladimir Lenin, first Premier of U.S.S.R. (1918-1924) spoke on How to Destroy the West. His words are printed here:
• Corrupt the young. Get them away from religion, encourage their interest in sex.
• Make them superficial by focusing their attention on sports, sensual entertainments and other trivialities.
• Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and ruthlessly as possible.
• Encourage government extravagance; destroy its credit.
• Produce fear with rising prices, inflation and general discontent.
• By specious argument, cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues – honesty, sobriety, self-restraint.
• Cause registration of firearms to leave the population defenseless.
Do you see a similarity to what America is today? Our credit is being destroyed with the $16 trillion plus debt looming over our fair land! Our moral values are evaporating. The most recent push by the Obama administration for registration of guns puts the foot in the door to take away our guns!
When so many countries have been forced into Communism, what must be accomplished first ... take guns away from the citizenry! There are no guns in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, China, Rumania, Cuba and many more.
Wake up America, before it is too late and we are enslaved!