Amorose - 50th
Joseph Vernon and Grace Ann Amorose will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on April 20.
The couple was married April 20, 1963, in the former St. James’s Catholic Church on the West End. They have resided in Bethel Park for the past 40 years.
Joseph is the son of the late Joseph and Helen Olivia Amorose. Grace is the daughter of Cleonice Caito of Green Tree and the late Anton Caito.
Joseph served in the Air Force and is a retired chief finance officer. Grace retired from the University of Pittsburgh’s Information Technology Department after 25 years of service. She recently received a Certificate of Writing from Pitt’s College of General Studies.
They have two children, Caito Amorose and husband Devin Corboy of McKeesport, and Jason Amorose and wife Andrea of Canonsburg.
They have two grandchildren, Anton Amorose, 5, and Angeline Amorose, 3.
Joe and Grace will be honored by their family and close friends with an elegant celebration at their son’s home, followed by a Grand Tour of Italy.
Amorose – 50th
Amorose - 50th
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Paint-your-own pottery: a fun indoor activity (28)
Religion - Sept. 11 (26)
USC wins WPIAL boys’ golf title (13)
Lions roar past Imhotep, 41-0 (189)
No real estate tax increase in Peters Twp. (125)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
USC man charged with obstruction of justice (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)