Photo by Katie Ging
The Ballet Academy of Pittsburgh presents its annual “Spring Celebration” performances at the Independence Middle School Theater in Bethel Park 7 p.m. April 27 and 4 p.m. April 28. Featuring Act III from “The Sleeping Beauty,” the performance will also include excerpts from George Balanchine’s “Raymonda Variations,” and “The Toy Shop,” a children’s ballet. To purchase tickets in advance, call 1-888-71-TICKETS, or visit www.balletacademypgh.com. Tickets will also be available at the door.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
O’Connor invests in BP basketball (53)
Program sheds light on Affordable Healthcare Act (51)
Chishko, Macri win PIAA titles (49)
Bower Hill VFD celebrates 90th anniversary (40)
South Park resident among those missing on Malaysia Airlines flight (214)
Program sheds light on Affordable Healthcare Act (149)
Army Reserves members read to students (98)
Chishko, Macri win PIAA titles (95)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)