Broglia to SFU
Angelo Broglia will continue his athletic career at St. Franics University in Loretto. The Canon-McMillan senior will play football for the Red Flash.
A defensive end, Broglia racked up 85 tackles for the Big Macs last fall.
He also excelled in wrestling. CM’s heavyweight, Broglia posted a 39-10 record this winter. A PIAA qualifier, he also participated in the Dapper Dan Wrestling Classic, scoring a 3-2 win for the WPIAL team in his featured match against Skyline’s Justin Williams.
An Almanac wrestling all-star, Broglia also helped Canon-Mac capture a fourth straight WPIAL team title as well as PIAA championship at both the team and individual tournaments.
Brucker joins too
Michael Brucker also joins the Red Flash, which finished 5-6 in 2012 with a 4-4 record in the Northeast Conference. The Bethel Park senior was recruited by St. Francis as a defensive end. He had six sacks.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
South Fayette faces Imhotep Charter in state final (182)
New special ed director for Lebo schools (74)
Paint-your-own pottery: a fun indoor activity (56)
Mt. Lebanon school to sign national anthem at Pirates game (52)
Lawrence resident sentenced to 6-12 years for sex crimes (52)
Lawrence resident sentenced to 6-12 years for sex crimes (156)
South Fayette faces Imhotep Charter in state final (94)
Donations help blind dog regain sight (91)
Car crashes into house in South Fayette (70)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)