The Upper St. Clair fifth grade team recently concluded its travel basketball season with a 40-4 record. The squad won the championships in Metro Invitational Tournament, Chartiers Valley Invitational Tournament and the Chartiers Valley Youth Basketball League. The team placed second in the USCAA and West Allegheny tournaments. Pictured from left to right are: (front) Jack Moore, Mark Krolczyk, Ben Lund, RJ White and Ben Gordon. Middle: Andrew Casey, Danny Harkleroad, Josh Russell, Nate Hamel and Josh Conn. Back: (coaches) Dave Conn, Jeff Conn and Eric Lund.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Bethel Park student’s class project makes it around the world (216)
Recital honors late piano teacher Sue Garnhart (136)
CM’s Montecalvo named top athletic administrator (132)
Siak, Worcester lead BP into PIHL semifinals (128)
Bower Hill VFD celebrates 90th anniversary (108)
Fish Fries & Lenten Dinners – Week of March 5 (349)
Gallery exhibit focuses on nature and wildlife (104)
Getting Together – March 5 (48)
Merrell made twerking the official PT dance move (48)
Recital honors late piano teacher Sue Garnhart (46)
Pass Rocco’s Law (1)
Tiddlywinks is the perfect school sport (1)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Sen. Smith opens new office in South Park (1)