• Three-time state champion.
• Four-time PIAA finalist.
• Three-time WPIAL champion.
• Four-time section champion.
• Finished career with a 167-5 record.
• Posted a 44-1 record in 2013.
• Helped Big Macs to two WPIAL team titles and back-to-back PIAA team championships during the individual tournaments. C-M also won the PIAA team tournament, twice.
• Did not surrender a single takedown during his career as a Big Mac until the Dapper Dan Wrestling Classic.
• Two-time Almanac Most Valuable Grappler. O-R All-District Team and Most Valuable Grappler.
• Wrestled for Team USA in the Dapper Dan Classic.
• Selected to the USA Dream Team that competed in Chicago.
• Maintains 3.35 GPA.
• Earned scholarship to University of Pittsburgh.
• Plans to pursue a career in medicine.