SPORTS: Football, basketball
• Two-time Almanac AOTY Finalist.
• All-State wide receiver, twice.
• Century Conference Player of the Year. First-team all-conference wide receiver and defensive back. Two-time Almanac All-Star.
• Ranked No. 4 in WPIAL in receiving. Pulled in 58 passes for 1,190 yards and 15 TDs. Averaged 7 yards per carry. Led team with 4 interceptions.
• Scored two TDs rushing and two on defense.
• Averaged 38.6 yards per punt. Averaged 33.3 yards per kick-off and punt return.
• Two-year captain.
• Led Lions to undefeated conference title and WPIAL semifinals this fall.
• Member of 2010 WPIAL championship and PIAA runner-up team.
• Four-year letterwinner, three-year starter in football. Four-year letterwinner, two-year starter in basketball. Member of 2011 state championship team. Almanac All-Star in basketball.
• Recovered from a football injury and helped Lions clinch WPIAL and PIAA playoff spot in basketball.
• Averaged 10.1 points, 2.7 assists, 4.0 rebounds, 2.2 steals per game.
• Middle School mentor.
• Teen Institute
• Volunteer at Lifespan
• Earned football scholarship to University of Pittsburgh. Will major business.
Coaches comments: Zach is a tremendous worker and a role model for our players at South Fayette. He works with the younger receivers every chance he gets in hopes that they will be the next one. He will be a poster child for Pitt.