• All-State, second team.
• Three-time Almanac Elite Eleven, three-time All-Section, three-year starter and varsity letterwinner.
• Has scored over 1,000 points in her varsity career.
• Averaged 15 points and six rebounds a game for 23-4 club.
• Led Hawks to first WPIAL girls’ basketball championship title in school history.
• Spearheaded a defense that allowed just 36.9 points per game.
• Three-time WPIAL qualifier, two-time district semifinalist. Two-time PIAA qualifier.
• Maintains 4.25 GPA
• Member of the National Honor Society, DECA, Math Team, Drama Club, Campus Life.
• Started the Bethel Park Girls Hoops Care group, which volunteers at the Women’s Shelter and Pittsburgh Soup Kitchen.
• Member of the St. Gabriel Youth Group. Altar server at her church.
• AAU basketball since age 10. Currently plays for Pittsburgh Rockers.
• Division I recruit. St. Joseph, Akron and Stetson universities are actively seeking her for athletics and academics.
COMMENTS: According to her coaches, Megan leads by example. Her work ethic is second to none and is contagious among her teammates. She is the first to arrive at practice and the last to leave because she wants to become better. She maintains a positive outlook no matter what adversity she faces and Megan has encountered her share as she suffered an ACL tear and underwent surgery and months of rehab to return to all-state playing form. Academically, Megan assumes a heavy load so she can also become a better student.”