• Three-time All-American.
• Two-time All-State.
• Junior National qualifier.
• School record holder in the 50 free and 100 back.
• Pool record holder in 50 free.
• Two-time WPIAL 50-yard freestyle champion.
• Owns the second fastest 50 time in district history for the 50 free.
• 2013 PIAA bronze medalist in 50 free
• 2013 Fifth-place finisher in the 100-yard backstroke.
• WPIAL bronze medalist in 100 back.
• Team captain.
• Guided Lebo to seventh-place showing as a team in the state this winter. Blue Devils placed in the top sixth in the district.
• Three-time state finalist and district qualifier.
• As a junior, finished seventh and sixth in the state for the 50 free and 100 back.
• Three-year letterwinner.
• Maintains a 4.0 GPA.
• USA Swimming Scholastic All-American.
• Allegheny Mountain Swimming Scholastic All-American.
• Mt. Lebanon Scholar Athlete.
• High honor roll student.
• National Honor Society.
• Principal’s Advisory Council.
• Mt. Lebanon Aqua Club member.
• Teaches swim lessons to youth in the community
COACH’S COMMENTS: According to her coach Tom Donati, Katie is a “great student-athlete, who really defines what a true leader is. She distinguishes herself as a leader in the pool and in the classroom. She has a true love for the sport of swimming.”