SPORTS: Softball, volleyball
• Three-year starter, four-year letterwinner in softball. Team captain.
• Two-time WPIAL champion. PIAA state champion. WPIAL runner-up.
• Almanac Player To Watch & Honorable Mention.
• Four-year starter and letterwinner in volleyball.
• All-Section, three years.
• Cheerleader, four years. Captained squad to three state titles and two top 10 finishes at nationals.
• Ranks No. 1 in her class.
• Maintains 4.3 GPA. National Honor Society. Westinghouse Science Honors Institute.
• Challenge Program Academic Excellence Award.
• Marching Band, treasurer. Concert Band, Clarinet Choir.
• Envirothon, vice president.
• Leo, Alchemist, Foreign Language, Alumni Gardens, Field & Stream, SADD and Varsity clubs.
• Volunteer instructor and coach at cheerleading and volleyball camps.
• Volunteer for Bucks For Bucs, Pumpkin Festival, Mr. CHHS.
• Hometown High-Q member.
• Accepted into honors college at West Virginia University and will major in chemical engineering.
COACHES COMMENTS: According to her coaches, Piper is a well-rounded student-athlete, who has developed into an amazing young lady. She loves to challenge herself, says her softball coach Tricia Alderson. “As her resume indicates, she is always doing something, and it is amazing how she still finds time to be the best of the best in just about everything she does.” Piper is a strong leader and role model. She possesses a positive attitude, which rubs off on her teammates. She is an inspiration and a guiding force for many.