SPORTS: Softball, basketball, volleyball
• Three-year letterwinner and all-section in three sports.
• All-State, second team. All-Section. Almanac Diamond Dozen.
• Slugged a three-run homer to lead Lady Macs to first WPIAL softball championship in 2012. Batted .319, drove in 26 runs and slugged eight home runs last spring.
• Almanac Elite Eleven and All-Section in hoops.
• Led team in scoring with a 14.2 average and in rebounding with 10.7 a game. Averaged 2.7 steals a game. Has scored 705 points and grabbed 625 rebounds so far in her career.
• Team captain of volleyball and basketball teams.
• Two-year letterwinner in volleyball. Led team in kills. Helped Lady Macs reach the WPIAL playoffs.
• Has thrown the javelin 120 feet.
• Plays AAU softball for Canonsburg and led Lady Knights to nationals. Will play travel softball this summer for Steel City Cyclones’ Gold Team.
• Maintains 3.65 GPA.
• Member of French Club and Life Club. Volunteers and works with autistic youth at South Central Camp Fun. Nottingham Christian Youth Group.
COMMENTS: According to her basketball coach Frank Zebrasky, “Olivia truly exhibits the meaning of student-athlete. She is a very talented athlete capable of participating at the next level in all three sports. As a person, she is very caring as she is very involved in many extra-curricular clubs and activities that help others.”