Veronica Latsko Peters Township • Junior
• Two-time Athlete of the Year finalist.
• All-American, nationally.
• ESPN Gatorade Female Athlete of the Year for soccer in Pennsylvania.
• Almanac MVP, two times.
• Led team to third straight PIAA state championship and second WPIAL title in three years. Played in three straight district finals.
• Led PT to third straight section banner.
• Has scored 107 goals and racked up 33 assists in three seasons.
• Tallied 36 goals and registered 11 assists this fall.
• Member of the ODP Regional Pool team. Has competed in inter-regional as well as international competition.
• Member of the Century United Football Club.
• President’s Award for Outstanding Academic Excellence.
• Maintains 4.5 GPA.
• National Honor Society, Leadership Club, Citizen of the Month, PT’s Summa Cum Laude Society.
• Committed to University of Virginia.
• Will major in political science. Plans to become a lawyer.