Seniors – May 15
Retired Men meet
The Retired Men’s Luncheon Group of Pleasant Hills will meet at noon on May 16 in the Fellowship Hall of the Pleasant Hills Community Presbyterian Church. Cost of lunch is $6. Call 412-655-2000.
Jimmy Ong, M.D., chief of neurology, UPMC East, will discuss stroke risk factors, early signs and symptoms of stroke, and how to prevent a stroke from happening at 7 p.m. May 21 at the UPMC East Conference Center, located on the ground level of the hospital. For more information, visit www.upmceast.com.
Strabane Trails Village, Washington, will present Cahal Dunne, singer, songwriter and pianist at 2:30 p.m. May 23. To register, call 724-225-4100.
Hilltoppers of Scott Township plan a day trip for May 16. The day includes “Mama” starring Vicki Lawrence and lunch at Lakeview Restaurant.
For information, call 412-279-0406.
Adult Interest Center, Southminster Presbyterian Church, Mt. Lebanon, meets at 11 a.m. Fridays. Lunch will be served beginning at 11:30 a.m. for $6. For details, call 412-343-8900.
Domestic Violence Services of Southwestern PA provides training for health care providers on recognizing signs of elder abuse in patients. In addition to married couples and dating partners, domestic violence occurs between blood relatives.
For more information, call 724-223-5477 in Washington County.
Peters Township Parks and Recreation will sponsor a bus trip May 23. Visit the Senator John Heinz History Center, have lunch at the Spaghetti Warehouse, then visit the Carnegie Science Center. Depart at 9:30 a.m. and return about 5:30 p.m. Fee is $95. For more information, call 724-942-5000.
Seniors – May 15
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
South Fayette headed to Hershey (674)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (93)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (79)
Market District Express opens in Peters Township (75)
PT, BP, USC headline Almanac Elite Eleven List (65)
South Fayette headed to Hershey (113)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)