Strabane Trails Village, Washington, will present Cahal Dunne, singer, songwriter and pianist at 2:30 p.m. May 23. To register, call 724-225-4100.
Adult Interest Center, Southminster Presbyterian Church, Mt. Lebanon, meets at 11 a.m. Fridays. Lunch will be served beginning at 11:30 a.m. for $6.
Learn about the Veterans’ Breakfast Club with author Todd DePastino on May 24. For details, call 412-343-8900.
Domestic Violence Services of Southwestern PA provides training for health care providers on recognizing signs of elder abuse in patients.
For more information, call 724-223-5477.
Baptist Homes Society will hold its Community Day from noon-3 p.m. Sept. 21 at 489 Castle Shannon Blvd., Castle Shannon.
Community organizations will be on hand, including The Mt. Lebanon Police and Fire, MRTS, Animal Friends, BRM document shredding and elected officials.
For more information, contact Sue Lauer at 412-350-9654.
Dormont AARP #3016 will celebrate its 35-year anniversary at the next meeting set for noon June 13 at United Presbyterian Church. There will be a Hawaiian-luau themed covered-dish luncheon, provided by members in attendance. New yearly board officers will be installed and the chapter has invited a special guest speaker to attend. Wear colorful attire to add to the Hawaiian theme.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (778)
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (146)
Mt. Lebanon rifle team future unclear (116)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (111)
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (467)
Mt. Lebanon rifle team future unclear (77)
Expansion possible for South Fayette High School (76)
(No heading) (14)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (2)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)