College – June 5
Leah Stoltenberg, daughter of Jay and Sheri Stoltenberg of Bethel Park, has been named to the Ohio Northern University deans’ list for the spring semester. She is a junior majoring in international business & economics.
Alyssa Beynon has been selected for the dean’s list at Penn State University for the spring semester. Alyssa is the daughter of Gretchen and Richard Beynon of Upper St. Clair.
Elizabeth Poluszejko, daughter of Michael and Linda Poluszejko of Upper St. Clair, graduated with distinction from The Pennsylvania State University with a degree in elementary education. Elizabeth achieved dean’s list status every semester and was a recipient of the Jeanne Leonhard Scholarship.
College – June 5
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (1583)
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (462)
Peters Township keeping pace in Section 5 baseball (164)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (151)
Bethel Park wins national hockey championship (126)
Celebrate Indian Pride fundraiser (81)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (62)
Fundraisers - April 16 (48)
Recovery is the only antidote to the drug issue (46)
Franklin Regional incident hits too close to home (46)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)
Texting insensitive to families (1)
Sadly, no one is immune (1)