George - Thomas
Mr. and Mrs. Michael George of Upper St. Clair announce the engagement of their daughter, Jennifer George, to Dr. Joseph Thomas, son of Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Thomas of Poland, Ohio.
The future bride is a graduate of Upper St. Clair High School and Duquesne University, where she received a bachelor of science degree in nursing. She is employed as a nurse coordinator at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh.
Her fiance is also a graduate of Duquesne University, where he earned his doctorate of pharmacy. He is employed as a pharmacist for Walgreens Infusion Services in Pittsburgh.
A September wedding is planned.
George - Thomas
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Page turns caddie job into scholarship cash (165)
South Fayette in the wrong in bully case (136)
90-year-old Bethel Park man graduating from University of Pittsburgh (136)
Canon-McMillan approves redistricting plan (116)
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (104)
Canon-McMillan approves redistricting plan (86)
Fundraiser - April 23 (79)
Proud of international baccalaureate education (69)
South Fayette in the wrong in bully case (58)
Mt. Lebanon signals need to be upgraded (51)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)