Bethel Park Recreation will hold its monthly flea market from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. June 15 at the Port Authority parking lot at the corner of Brightwood and Lytle roads. Additional flea markets will be held on July 20, Aug. 17, and Sept. 21. For more information, call Bethel Park Recreation at 412-831-1328.
The Deacon’s Flea Market at Carnegie Presbyterian Church will be held 8 a.m.-1:30 p.m. June 22 (rain date June 29). Donations of items are currently being accepted. No books or clothing. Refreshments available. For more information, call 412-279-3223.
The DeMarillac Guild of St. Louise de Marillac Church, Upper St. Clair, will hold a “Timeless Treasures” flea market from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. July 19 and 9 a.m.- 1 p.m. July 20 in the LeGras Parish Center.
Items will include gently used children’s clothing to size 6, toys, jewelry, collectibles, knick knacks, kitchen items, holiday decorations, linens and lamps.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
McKee, Relihan lead SF Lions to victory (5)
Getting Together – March 5 (4)
Mt. Lebanon rifle team future unclear (3)
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (3)
Celebrate Indian Pride fundraiser (3)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)