Bethel Park Recreation will hold its monthly flea market from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. June 15 at the Port Authority parking lot at the corner of Brightwood and Lytle roads. Additional flea markets will be held on July 20, Aug. 17, and Sept. 21. For more information, call Bethel Park Recreation at 412-831-1328.
The Deacon’s Flea Market at Carnegie Presbyterian Church will be held 8 a.m.-1:30 p.m. June 22 (rain date June 29). Donations of items are currently being accepted. No books or clothing. Refreshments available. For more information, call 412-279-3223.
The DeMarillac Guild of St. Louise de Marillac Church, Upper St. Clair, will hold a “Timeless Treasures” flea market from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. July 19 and 9 a.m.- 1 p.m. July 20 in the LeGras Parish Center.
Items will include gently used children’s clothing to size 6, toys, jewelry, collectibles, knick knacks, kitchen items, holiday decorations, linens and lamps.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
St. Clair Hospital named in Top 10 in nationwide hospitals (160)
Alavi leads PT into PIHL semifinals (121)
Poprik – Capelli (97)
Fish Fries & Lenten Dinners – Week of March 5 (87)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (85)
Siak, Worcester lead BP into PIHL semifinals (133)
Alavi leads PT into PIHL semifinals (19)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)