Bethel Park Recreation will hold its monthly flea market from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. June 15 at the Port Authority parking lot at the corner of Brightwood and Lytle roads. Additional flea markets will be held on July 20, Aug. 17, and Sept. 21. For more information, call Bethel Park Recreation at 412-831-1328.
The Deacon’s Flea Market at Carnegie Presbyterian Church will be held 8 a.m.-1:30 p.m. June 22 (rain date June 29). Donations of items are currently being accepted. No books or clothing. Refreshments available. For more information, call 412-279-3223.
The DeMarillac Guild of St. Louise de Marillac Church, Upper St. Clair, will hold a “Timeless Treasures” flea market from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. July 19 and 9 a.m.- 1 p.m. July 20 in the LeGras Parish Center.
Items will include gently used children’s clothing to size 6, toys, jewelry, collectibles, knick knacks, kitchen items, holiday decorations, linens and lamps.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (114)
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (110)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (59)
Bethel Park wins national hockey championship (58)
Peters Township keeping pace in Section 5 baseball (57)
Celebrate Indian Pride fundraiser (81)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (62)
Fundraisers - April 16 (48)
Recovery is the only antidote to the drug issue (46)
Franklin Regional incident hits too close to home (46)