Seniors – June 12
Retired Men meet
Retired Men’s Luncheon Group of Pleasant Hills will meet at noon June 20 in the Fellowship Hall of the Pleasant Hills Community Presbyterian Church, located at the corner of Old Clairton Road and Audrey Drive.
Golf Professional Brian Farley of the Practice Tee will speak on the latest in golfing equipment and practices.
Cost for the lunch is $6.
Call the church office at 412-655-2000 by June 14 to be included in the lunch order.
Musuneggi Financial Group will present Self-Defense for Seniors at 6 p.m. June 20 at the Carnegie Borough Building. Learn simple steps to help you stay out of harms way with David Holzer. To register, call 412-341-2888.
Adult Interest Center, Southminster Presbyterian Church, Mt. Lebanon meets at 11 a.m. on Fridays. Lunch is served at noon for $6.
Vocalist Rodger Knocke will entertain on June 14.
Maintain your memory
Vanadium Woods Village, Scott Township, will hold a free memory maintenance seminar at 2:30 p.m. June 27. Learn to build cognitive reserve by understanding how the brain builds memory connections, by brain-healthy nutrition and daily brain exercises.
Call 412-221-2900 to register.
Seniors – June 12
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
USC dominates Almanac Elite Eleven All-Star list (116)
South Fayette faces Imhotep Charter in state final (103)
Woman allegedly drove drunk to Peters day care (100)
South Fayette approves budget without tax increases (78)
Sights & Sounds - Oct. 30 (67)
Claysville woman accused of driving drunk with children in vehicle (147)
Scott considers code enforcement fee changes (85)
South Fayette approves budget without tax increases (62)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
USC man charged with obstruction of justice (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)