Mt. Lebanon High School Model United Nations team took first place honors at the Westminster College Conference April 30. Competing were 250 students from 14 high schools across the state. Mt. Lebanon students represented the United States, South Korea, Germany and South Africa.
Winning the overall first place team award were Reia Cho, Ryan Fan, Anne Pride-Wilt, Jon Madros, Cullen Wells, Alec Medici and Stephen Snow.
The Westminster Model UN capped an outstanding year for Mt. Lebanon, with award-winning showings at the University of Pittsburgh, Penn State University and Johns Hopkins University conferences. Coaches are Mt. Lebanon High School Social Studies teachers Peter DiNardo, Adam Lumish and George Savarese.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
‘Heaven Can Wait’ (50)
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (46)
South Hills police participating in Drug Take-Back Day April 26 (43)
Twerking conversation has gone on too long (31)
Carla Hall of ‘The Chew’ visiting Giant Eagle Market District (31)
South Hills police participating in Drug Take-Back Day April 26 (81)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)