Musuneggi Financial Group will present Self-Defense for Seniors at 6 p.m. June 20 at the Carnegie Borough Building. Learn simple steps to help you stay out of harms way with David Holzer. To register, call 412-341-2888.
The Castle Shannon Senior Association will hold its June picnic at 11:30 a.m. June 20 at Salvatores. A short meeting will proceed the picnic.
To register, contact Linda at the Castle Shannon Borough Building.
Adult Interest Center, Southminster Presbyterian Church, Mt. Lebanon, meets at 11 a.m. on Fridays. Lunch is served at noon for $6.
Ed Reis, Westinghouse historian at the Senator John Heinz History Center will speak about Bertha Lamme, American’s first woman electrical engineer.
For details, call 412-343-8900.
Vanadium Woods Village, Scott Township, will hold a free memory maintenance seminar at 2:30 p.m. June 27.
Learn to build cognitive reserve by understanding how the brain builds memory connections, by brain-healthy nutrition and daily brain exercises.
Call 412-221-2900 to register.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
SF students participate in Apple, Google’s Hour of Code (218)
South Fayette faces Imhotep Charter in state final (137)
USC dominates Almanac Elite Eleven All-Star list (106)
11-year old donates iPads to BP’s Pathfinder School (70)
Look around: business is booming (65)
Dance class gets amputees back on their feet (179)
Dogs and cats the same as cows and chickens (31)
Look around: business is booming (30)
Holiday Happenings – Dec. 11 (28)
Sights & Sounds – Dec. 11 (26)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
USC man charged with obstruction of justice (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)