Musuneggi Financial Group will present Self-Defense for Seniors at 6 p.m. June 20 at the Carnegie Borough Building. Learn simple steps to help you stay out of harms way with David Holzer. To register, call 412-341-2888.
The Castle Shannon Senior Association will hold its June picnic at 11:30 a.m. June 20 at Salvatores. A short meeting will proceed the picnic.
To register, contact Linda at the Castle Shannon Borough Building.
Adult Interest Center, Southminster Presbyterian Church, Mt. Lebanon, meets at 11 a.m. on Fridays. Lunch is served at noon for $6.
Ed Reis, Westinghouse historian at the Senator John Heinz History Center will speak about Bertha Lamme, American’s first woman electrical engineer.
For details, call 412-343-8900.
Vanadium Woods Village, Scott Township, will hold a free memory maintenance seminar at 2:30 p.m. June 27.
Learn to build cognitive reserve by understanding how the brain builds memory connections, by brain-healthy nutrition and daily brain exercises.
Call 412-221-2900 to register.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Free dance lessons for PT students will be offered March 22 following twerking incident (96)
Bethel Park wins volleyball tournament (88)
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (79)
Bethel Park wins national hockey championship (66)
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (217)
Residents expressed concerns about a sprinkler ordinance in Peters, but no decision on any possible action (94)
Boston Marathon ‘will never be the same’ (60)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Dance lessons for PTHS students set for March 22 (1)
Mt. Lebanon schools face $2.6 million shortfall in budget (1)
Air quality a concern (1)
Texting insensitive to families (1)