Musuneggi Financial Group will present Self-Defense for Seniors at 6 p.m. June 20 at the Carnegie Borough Building. Learn simple steps to help you stay out of harms way with David Holzer. To register, call 412-341-2888.
The Castle Shannon Senior Association will hold its June picnic at 11:30 a.m. June 20 at Salvatores. A short meeting will proceed the picnic.
To register, contact Linda at the Castle Shannon Borough Building.
Adult Interest Center, Southminster Presbyterian Church, Mt. Lebanon, meets at 11 a.m. on Fridays. Lunch is served at noon for $6.
Ed Reis, Westinghouse historian at the Senator John Heinz History Center will speak about Bertha Lamme, American’s first woman electrical engineer.
For details, call 412-343-8900.
Vanadium Woods Village, Scott Township, will hold a free memory maintenance seminar at 2:30 p.m. June 27.
Learn to build cognitive reserve by understanding how the brain builds memory connections, by brain-healthy nutrition and daily brain exercises.
Call 412-221-2900 to register.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (31)
Mt. Lebanon hosts Art in the Park (29)
Pet Search finds animals forever homes (25)
Cecil police dog hit by vehicle while chasing theft suspect (24)
PT, BP, USC headline Almanac Elite Eleven List (23)
Cecil police dog hit by vehicle while chasing theft suspect (135)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (101)
Three new members on Peters Twp. School Board (68)
Minton-Beddoes: Economy growing, but slowly (51)
PrimeAir concept a lofty pipe dream – for now (50)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)