Seniors – June 26
Hillstoppers of Scott Township will meet at 10 a.m. July 10 at Covenant-Community Presbyterian Church. Bring lunch to eat at noon. Dessert will be provided. Teen Jordan Luntz will entertain. For more information, call 412-341-8640.
Adult Interest Center, Southminster Presbyterian Church, Mt. Lebanon, meets at 11 a.m. on Fridays. Lunch is served at noon for $6.
Bob Podish will present musical memories on June 28.
The center will be closed during July and August.
For details, call 412-343-8900.
Vanadium Woods Village, Scott Township, will hold a free memory maintenance seminar at 2:30 p.m. June 27.
Learn to build cognitive reserve by understanding how the brain builds memory connections, by brain-healthy nutrition and daily brain exercises.
To register, call 412-221-2900.
Summer Seniors Luncheon
Chabad of the South Hills, Mt. Lebanon, will hold a Summer Seniors Luncheon at noon July 10. Enjoy a dairy lunch, presentation by a personal trainer, game booths and raffle prizes. Suggested donation is $5. Wheelchair accessible. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-278-2658.
Bethel Park independent retirement community will host the following free events:
• Let’s Talk Seniors – Selling Your Home, 11 a.m. July 5.
• Outward Bound event, 10 a.m. July 6.
• Let’s Talk Seniors – Travel Safety, 3 p.m. July 7.
For more information, call 412-593-2316.
Active Christian Seniors at Canonsburg U. P. Church will sponsor a three-day trip to Lancaster County Sept. 24-26. Travel to see “Noah” and then on to Gettysburg for its 150th Memorial Year. For details, call 724-745-0800.
Seniors – June 26
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Alavi leads PT into PIHL semifinals (48)
Poprik – Capelli (43)
St. Clair Hospital named in Top 10 in nationwide hospitals (28)
Siak, Worcester lead BP into PIHL semifinals (25)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (24)
Siak, Worcester lead BP into PIHL semifinals (133)
Alavi leads PT into PIHL semifinals (19)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)