BP Lightning strikes
The Bethel Park U11 girls’ soccer team won the PA-West District 4-South as well as the Edinboro Open Tournament in Division V. In the district, the Lightning posted a 7-0-0 record against teams from South Allegheny, Upper St. Clair, Peters Township, Steel Valley, Ringgold, Mt. Lebanon and Moon. The team outscored the opposition, 36-4. At Edinboro, BP edged Lake Erie, 2-1, for the title, avenging a previous, 1-1, deadlock. The Lightning also beat Carlynton, 5-0, and tied Mars, 3-3, in the tournament. Pictured from left are: (front row) Molly Hoffman, Emily Bosko, Juliana Carbone, Abby DeLallo; (back) Allen Duda(coach), Macy Mathias, Olivia Westphal, Madelyn Marzina, Randi Johns, Josie Gorges, Alexis Duda, Sydney Burns, Brian Gorges(coach). Missing from photo is Mel Kusan.
BP Lightning strikes
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
South Fayette in the wrong in bully case (66)
Students design mural for Officer Dave Stanton’s office (52)
Oldaker to coach USA team headed to China (51)
4 area players honored (50)
Canon-McMillan approves redistricting plan (86)
Fundraiser - April 23 (79)
Proud of international baccalaureate education (69)
South Fayette in the wrong in bully case (58)
Mt. Lebanon signals need to be upgraded (51)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)