(PIX)Jubilee Christian School, an interdenominational school for grades K-7 located in Mt. Lebanon, welcomes James Hilton as principal.
Hilton will provide educational, administrative and spiritual leadership to the school. He officially began his duties on May 20.
With teaching experience at Christian elementary/secondary schools in Virginia and Florida, as well as experience as an adjunct professor of education at the college level, he holds a Master of Arts in elementary education, along with his Bachelor of Arts degree, and is pursuing his doctorate in leadership and administration.
Additionally, this past March, after an extensive feasibility study, Jubilee’s Board of Trustees announced the school’s expansion to include seventh grade for the 2013-2014 school year. Since that time, the school’s Strategic Planning Committee has been working to ensure additional facilities, curriculum and staffing are in place for the seventh grade expansion. Plans include the addition of eighth grade in the 2014-15 school year.
Eight attorneys at Pittsburgh law firm Meyer, Unkovic & Scott have been named to the Pennsylvania “Rising Stars” list of the top up-and-coming attorneys in Pennsylvania for 2013: Frank Kosir Jr. (Real Estate), Joshua Lorenz (Business Litigation – sixth year listed), Chad Michaelson (Business Litigation – sixth year listed), Andrew Noble (Business Litigation – third year listed), Antoinette Oliver (Business Litigation), Brian Sommer (Business Litigation), Tony Thompson (Business Litigation) and Jason Yarbrough (Construction/Surety – fourth year listed).
Canonsburg General Hospital welcomes Dr. Spyros Marinis, Dr. Shivani Duggal, Dr. Marcia Klein Patel, Dr. Pedro Aguilar and Dr. Roberta Renzelli-Cain to its medical staff.
• Dr. Marinis received his medical degree from National University of Athens School of Medicine, completing his residency at Winthrop University Hospital and The Brooklyn Hospital Center and his fellowship at The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
Board-certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Marinis heads a comprehensive, state-of-the-art female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery practice focused on a multi-dimensional approach to pelvic issues. With the goal of enhancing a woman’s quality of life, Dr. Marinis concentrates on rehabilitation in conjunction with physical therapy, with pelvic reconstructive surgery as the last option. His practice also functions as a student and resident training center, and he is well-published and a frequent presenter on women’s pelvic issues.
• Dr. Duggal is a fellowship-trained, dedicated breast oncology surgeon, specializing in breast conserving surgery, or lumpectomy, sentinel lymph node surgery and radiation balloon catheter surgery.
She received her medical degree from Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Athens, Ohio. She completed her residency in general surgery at Summa Health Systems in Akron, Ohio, and continued her fellowship training in breast surgery oncology, sponsored by the Susan G. Komen Foundation, at Allegheny General Hospital.
An active researcher, Dr. Duggal serves as a fellow for the National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project and is currently involved in clinical trials that focus on the future treatment of breast cancer.
• Dr. Klein-Patel received both a medical degree and a Ph.D. in Immunology from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, completing her residency at Magee-Womens Hospital. Her special interests include women’s health and well-being, while managing menopausal symptoms, endometriosis, and sexual dysfunction.
An accomplished researcher, Dr. Klein-Patel has been published in numerous medical journals. Her research related to integrative medicine in menopause has been awarded funding from the National Institutes of Health.
• A native of north Texas, Dr. Aguilar received his medical degree from University of Texas Medical School at Houston, completing two years of general surgery training at the University of New Mexico. Dr. Aguilar completed his neurosurgery residency at the University of Pittsburgh.
Board-certified in neurological surgery, Dr. Aguilar’s practice focuses on complex spinal pathology of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine. His expertise includes spinal instrumentation, microdiscectomy, laminectomy and keyhole foraminotomy procedures. For patients with failed back syndrome or peripheral neuropathy, Dr. Aguilar offers neuromodulation procedures such as dorsal column spinal cord simulator, peripheral nerve stimulator or intrathecal narcotic pump.
• Dr. Renzelli-Cain received her medical degree from University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, completing her residency at West Virginia University Medical Center.
Board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology, Dr. Renzelli-Cain is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She is a sought after clinician educator with expertise in the management of high risk pregnancies, preeclampsia and breast pathology.
Consistently ranked among America’s Top Obstetricians and Gynecologist by Consumer’s Research Council of American (2009-2012), Dr. Renzelli-Cain offers compassionate, patient-focused care.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Bethel Park student’s class project makes it around the world (23)
St. Clair Hospital named in Top 10 in nationwide hospitals (17)
Chishko, Macri win PIAA titles (16)
Brightwood Fire Station preps for demo (16)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)