Flea Markets – July 3
The DeMarillac Guild of St. Louise de Marillac Church, Upper St. Clair, will hold a “Timeless Treasures” flea market from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. July 19 and 9 a.m.- 1 p.m. July 20 in the LeGras Parish Center.
Items will include gently-used children’s clothing to size 6, toys, jewelry, collectibles, knickknacks, small furniture, kitchen items, holiday decorations, linens and lamps.
The Church of the Atonement, 618 Washington Ave., Carnegie, will host an outdoor “community flea market” from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. every Saturday, weather permitting. Vendors may purchase space for $10 each. To rent a space or for more information, call 412-279-1944 and leave a message.
Women of Reform Judaism of Temple Emanuel of the South Hills is holding its annual rummage sale from 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m. July 28 and 29. The sale will include books, backpacks, shoes, silverware, clothing, household goods and more.
For more information, contact S. Weiner at 412-343-1802 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flea Markets – July 3
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
SF students participate in Apple, Google’s Hour of Code (336)
USC dominates Almanac Elite Eleven All-Star list (198)
South Fayette faces Imhotep Charter in state final (191)
Claysville woman accused of driving drunk with children in vehicle (117)
Depth & talent promises a fun season for BP boys (89)
Dance class gets amputees back on their feet (179)
Dogs and cats the same as cows and chickens (31)
Look around: business is booming (30)
Holiday Happenings – Dec. 11 (28)
Sights & Sounds – Dec. 11 (26)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
USC man charged with obstruction of justice (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)